Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An Information Technology professional who wants to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment. As an experienced Test and Evaluation Engineer, you will be involved in all phases of the testing program, from designing the test parameters to troubleshooting errors, and writing up final recommendations. If so, consider an opportunity with TBM Technology Consulting to support the Department of Defense (DoD) with their testing efforts. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to support our client by providing full test and evaluation capabilities for all forward strategic test and evaluation processes and procedures.
• Ability to lead test activities across all the different phases of testing from test planning to test execution to test reporting.
• Hands-on testing of various mission essential program enhancement platforms.
• Hands on experience on automation testing methodologies and strong query skills.
• Ability to manage client stakeholder and drive test execution.
• Have experience in delivering projects in agile.
• Facilitates all project related status meetings and communications with IT team members and our Clients to ensure projects are on target to meet their deadlines.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to Senior Management.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
• Creates and executes timely project work plans with proven ability to effectively manage multiple testing efforts.
• Responsible for time management tracking by project.
• Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships and ensures stakeholder expectations are managed.
• Ability to author technical documents.
• Effectively present briefings orally.
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• 5 plus years hand on experience in automated testing (JITC experience desired).
• Participate in planning, execution, analysis and reporting of test requirements.
• Good understanding of end-to-end testing, Test automation, Scrum Agile, Test case creation, Test execution and reporting.
• Good Verbal and Written Communication skills with proficiency in Excel/PPT and Word.
• Excellent communications skills (written and oral).
• Travel up to 25%.
• Active Secret Clearance
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com