Cyber Systems Engineer
TBM Technology Consulting, LLC is looking for a Cyber Systems Engineer to provide network engineering and design support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) or other DoD, Federal, or commercial clients. In support of DISA, this Systems Engineer will conduct research to identify, test, and recommend new technologies to fill current any Testing & Evaluation (T&E) gaps or increase testing efficiency. You will be part of a talented team of professionals that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical solutions with an emphasis on Cyber Security.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5-7 years of experience
- Understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection Basic Reference Model (OSI Model)
- Experience evaluating, designing, and implementing automation test plans and tools.
- Applicant must have experience leading teams that develop test scenarios and/or script, and accurately documenting and reporting test results to program leadership.
- Ability to identify and interpret functional and system level requirement products to support the development of test scenarios and/or requirements traceability products.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communications among a diverse audience of stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team focused on meeting delivery deadlines within a defined schedule.
- Practical and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Previous functional or operational test experience with C2 systems.
- Experience testing information systems in an agile test environment.
- ·MS Office skills (intermediate)
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail Essential Functions
- Certifications DoD 8570 IAT Level II Compliant required (IAT Level III preferred)
- Clearance Minimum Active DoD Secret